The first 2018 issue of the South China Quarterly, an academic journal in humanities and social sciences published by the University of Macau (UM) Faculty of Social Sciences and Centre for Macau Studies, has been released.
This issue continues to place an emphasis on interdisciplinary issues and includes 16 papers on topics in various fields, including philosophy, linguistics, literature, history, cultural studies, politics, sociology, communication studies, logic, ethics, and psychology. Among them, a paper written by a researcher from the Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences explores communication exchange between Shanghai and Macao by studying the similarities and differences between newspapers published in the two cities in the late 19th century.
In addition, some papers in this issue discuss topics that concern the academia in both China and abroad, including Concordism, how to deal with and eliminate poverty, knowledge dissemination in a digital era, and multiculturalism. Other hot topics in the areas of humanities and social sciences include studies of labourers on the bottom rung of society in Shang dynasty, perceived value and ethics activities, and historical anthropology.
- 1.澳大出版《南國學術》期刊探討人文社科議題 [澳大] 2018-02-09
- 2.UM publishes first issue of South China Quarterly in 2018 [UM] 2018-02-09
- 3.澳大《南國學術》出版，16篇論文探討人文社科議題 [Wechat]
- 4.由澳門大學編輯出版的綜合性人文社科學術理論期刊《南國學術》（季刊）2018年第一期已經出版發行。今期繼續以“大人文、跨學科、超界域”理念收錄了16篇論文 [Facebook]
- 5.澳大出版《南國學術》期刊繼續探討人文社科議題 [澳門新聞局] 2018-02-09
- 6.澳大出版《南國學術》期刊繼續探討人文社科議題 [澳門政府入口網站] 2018-02-09
- 7.十六篇論文廣論人文社科問題 澳大《南國學術》季刊出版[華僑報] 2018-02-10 13 澳聞
- 8.澳大出版《南國學術》期刊 繼續探討人文社科議題 [濠江日報] 2018-02-11 A02 澳門新聞