Zhu Shoutong, deputy director of the University of Macau (UM) Centre for Chinese History and Culture and Distinguished Professor from UM’s Department of Chinese Language and Literature, has been appointed editor-in-chief of Literatures in Chinese published by Shantou University. It is the first time that Shantou University has appointed an external scholar as the editor-in-chief of the publication. It is also the first time that a scholar outside of mainland China has been appointed to this position.
Founded in 1985, Literatures in Chinese is the most authoritative journal in the field of Chinese literature studies in mainland China. It is also the first journal in China dedicated to publishing literary works and reviews from Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macao, and overseas countries. With an emphasis on Chinese literature studies from Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macao, and overseas countries, Literatures in Chinese is the oldest and most influential journal in the field. In addition, it is an important source in the Chinese Social Science Citation Index (CSSCI) system.
The decision of the editorial office of Literatures in Chinese to internationally select a new editor-in-chief from among outstanding scholars in the field aims to continuously enhance the journal’s professional image, academic standing, and influence.
Zhu Shoutong has been appointed editor-in-chief of Literatures in Chinese
- 1. 澳大教授朱壽桐 任權威文學學刊主編 [華僑報] 2018-03-08 23 澳門
- 2. 澳大教授任權威學刊主編 [濠江日報] 2018-03-08 A02 澳門新聞
- 3. 澳大教授任文學學刊主編 [新華澳報] 2018-03-08 P02
- 4. 澳大教授任權威學刊主編 [大眾報] 2018-03-08 P08 澳門新聞
- 5. 澳大教授任權威文學學刊主編 [正報] 2018-03-08 P04 澳聞集納
- 9. [Facebook] https://www.facebook.com/universityofmacau/
- 11. UM professor appointed editor-in-chief of authoritative literary journal [News Bureau] 2018-03-08
- 13. UM professor appointed editor-in-chief of authoritative literary journal [Government Portal] 2018-03-08